Endnote or RefWorks?
RefWorks or Endnote?
Some basic differences:
- RefWorks is web-based and available wherever you have Internet access and a VPN connection
- Endnote is software you install on a computer
- Refworks is free to members of the Yale community
- EndNote must be purchased by the user
For more about the differences between these and also Zotero ...
RefWorks will help you
- save citations for articles, books and any item that you wish to keep a record of
- insert citations in a paper
- format a bibliography
RefWorks is freely available to current Yale students, faculty, and staff. However, you must register to use it. Click here for instructions on getting started with RefWorks.