Popular business titles should not be overlooked! While they may not contain the most current statistics or lend specific, insider information, these titles can run articles that look at industries with a different perspective. They can be particularly useful at the start of a research project to get a broad sense of important issues facing a company or industry.
- ABI Inform - by ProQuest
- Use the "Advanced Search" tab to craft a specific search. You can limit by "Magazines" or "Newspapers" from this screen or just run the search without limits and narrow down by publication type from the results screen.
- Click on the "Publications" tab to browse available titles or search if you have a particular title in mind.
- Business Source Complete - by EBSCO
- Use the basic or advanced search screens to run a search. As with ABI, you can choose to limit to a specific publication or type of publication on this screen or you can use the filters on the results screen for a more interactive selection process.
- Can limit search sources by "Major News and Business Publications" and geographic region.
- Yale Collections