The Yale Library is made up of 15 individual libraries, which combined have over 15 million resources
Use the Yale University Library website as your gateway to these resources, and discover rich print and manuscript collections as well as electronic resources. Hint: bookmark the library website!
From the library website you can find:
- Orbis the Yale Library catalog
- Morris the Law Library Catalog
- Quicksearch which simultaneously searches Orbis and Morris, as well as the Library’s collection of electronic journals, e-books, dissertations, and digitized archival material
- Articles+ to discover journal articles, newspaper articles, dissertations, and more
- Databases to find subject-specific databases; discover electronic journal articles, e-books, and other types of electronic material that is specific to your field of study
If you need a little extra guidance, reach out to your Personal Librarian and take a look at the Library’s research guides.