We offer a series of workshops that focuses on getting the most out of Google products. Currently, we offer:
· Google (Like a) Scholar for Undergraduates
· Google Scholar for Advanced Researchers
· Finding Images for Scientists and Social Scientists
· Google for Yale University Library (internal)
We have previously offered:
· Google Books
· Google News, Blogs, and Trends
Please contact us if you would like us to give a workshop for your group.
No one can deny that Google's various search engines are powerful tools for research—but we've all had that experience where we can't find what we want and have no idea how to get the best sources. Whether your searches yield too many results, too few relevant results, or results that might not be the most current scholarship in a discipline, this series of workshops (and the guide that you are reading) will demonstrate advanced search techniques for navigating different Google products more effectively and efficiently.