DID YOU KNOW?
Reusing a reserves list from a previous semester is quick and easy- best of all, your e-Reserves are available immediately!
When adding items to your list, click on the "Import material(s) from a previous list instead" and follow the prompts to select and copy your reserve items forward from previous lists.
Import a list from a previous semester in Canvas
You may activate your course reserves in Canvas.
Please follow the instructions below in order to access your reserve lists.
1. Log into Canvas and select "Course Reserves" from the navigation pane on the left side of the webpage.
2. Select your semester from the drop down menu in the center of the page. Then select "Create Course."
3. On the following page, fill in the following information:
c. Class Name
d. Course Number
e. Section Number (optional)
f. Class Semester
g. Pickup Location
h. Class Description (optional)
4. Click "Modify Class"
5. On the following page, you will see a list of all of your upcoming courses. Select the "Course Home" link.
6. Click "Add reserves items now" to request materials for course reserves.
More detailed instructions are available in this guide.
The "course reserves" link in Canvas is the gateway to all materials on reserve.
Books and print materials on reserve at all libraries are held at the circulation desk. Some reserve materials at Bass are kept in the general collection.
More detailed instructions are available in this guide under Information for Students.
For specific Yale course reserves: