There are six steps to request multiple volumes from LSF (Library Shelving Facility, an offsite library storage in Hamden):
- Go to Orbis and search the multi-volume set by title. Your search may return a list of relevant titles. Please select the one that matches your need.
- When you get into the Orbis record for your title, please click on the "Request recall or delivery" link in the "Location" field. You will be directed to a log-in page then.
- For Yale affiliates, please click on the "Yale NetID Login" button to log in using your Yale NetID and password. For non-Yale affiliates, if you have a Yale library privileges card, please log in under the "Visitors" section. To learn more about Yale library privileges for visitors, please go to http://www.library.yale.edu/circ/.
- After you log in, please click on the "Request staff search or delivery" link.
- You will see a web form that contains the title information about your multi-volume set. Please select a volume number in the "Select a Copy" drop-down box. Then please select a pick-up location in the "Pick Up At" drop-down box. Then hit on the "submit" button.
- Please note that you can only request one volume for each online transaction. To request more volumes, you just need to repeat steps 2, 4 and 5.