Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ask-a-Librarian Office Hours Schedule
Spring Semester runs from January 25 - May 11, 2022
WHAT ARE ASK-A-LIBRARIAN OFFICE HOURS?
Office hours allow you the opportunity to meet with a public health librarian in person or online and ask them questions. Read on about typical student/faculty questions we receive.
OFFICE HOURS SCHEDULE:
- In-Person: Thursdays from 9:00 am - 10:00 am at 47 College Street - Student Lounge, starting February 10
- Virtual: Thursdays from 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm on Zoom; get Zoom links from https://library.medicine.yale.edu/ysph-librarian-office-hours
- Exception: on Thursday April 14, there will be virtual office hours only. For in-person office hours in that week, please come on Tuesday April 12, 10-11 AM.
If we ever have to cancel, we'll post the details on the medical library's workshop calendar at http://bit.ly/CWML-YSPH
WHAT CAN WE CHAT ABOUT?
- Finding articles and books for your topic/methods
- Literature reviews
- Citation management
- Critical appraisal
- Research data
- Grey literature
- Library website
- Anything library-related
- Or stop by & show us your favorite animal picture!
DO I NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
No appointment needed - just drop by.
DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR OFFICE HOURS TO ASK A QUESTION?
Nope! There are many ways to get help: