Beginning Monday, August 31, 2020
- The Manuscripts & Archives Reading Room and Cowles Reference Center are open by appointment only to Yale students, faculty, and staff who have been approved for return to campus.
- Staff members not involved in public services and digitization efforts continue to work from home.
- Staff members continue to offer remote reference and consultation services: email email@example.com.
- New digitization requests are being accepted only from patrons who have a currently valid Yale NetID and use it to logon to their Yale Special Collections User Account.
- Watch this site for information about additional Manuscripts & Archives service-resumption plans as they are finalized and approved by the Library and the University.