Skip to Main Content
Table of Contents
- Anti-Racism and Race Literacy: A Primer and Toolkit for Medical Educators. 2021.
- Examples of Racial Microaggressions.
- Health Equity Style Guide for the COVID-19 Response: Principles and Preferred Terms for Non-Stigmatizing, Bias Free Language. 2020.
- Amutah C, Greenidge K, Mante A, et al. Misrepresenting Race - The Role of Medical Schools in Propagating Physician Bias. N Engl J Med. 2021;384(9):872-878.
- Anderson N, Lett E, Asabor EN, et al. The Association of Microaggressions with Depressive Symptoms and Institutional Satisfaction Among a National Cohort of Medical Students. J Gen Intern Med. 2021
- Krishnan A, Rabinowitz M, Ziminsky A, Scott SM, Chretien KC. Addressing Race, Culture, and Structural Inequality in Medical Education: A Guide for Revising Teaching Cases. Acad Med. 2019;94(4):550-555.
- Premkumar A, Whetstone S, Jackson AV. Beyond Silence and Inaction: Changing the Response to Experiences of Racism in the Health Care Workforce. Obstet Gynecol. 2018;132(4):820-827.
- Ackerman-Barger K, Boatright D, Gonzalez-Colaso R, Orozco R, Latimore D. Seeking Inclusion Excellence: Understanding Racial Microaggressions as Experienced by Underrepresented Medical and Nursing Students. Acad Med. 2020;95(5):758-763.
- Breathett K, Spatz ES, Kramer DB, et al. The Groundwater of Racial and Ethnic Disparities Research: A Statement From Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2021;14(2):e007868.
- Fenner DE. Equality, equity, and justice. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2020;223(5):619-620.
- Green TL, Hagiwara N. The Problem with Implicit Bias Training. Scientific American. 2020.
- Mmeje O, Price EAN, Johnson TRB, Fenner DE. Galvanizing for the future: a bottom-up departmental approach to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2020;223(5):715.e1-715.e7.
- Solnick RE, Peyton K, Kraft-Todd G, Safdar B. Effect of Physician Gender and Race on Simulated Patients' Ratings and Confidence in Their Physicians: A Randomized Trial. JAMA Netw Open. 2020;3(2):e1920511.
- South EC, Butler PD, Merchant RM. Toward an equitable society: building a culture of antiracism in health care. J Clin Invest. 2020;130(10):5039-5041.
- Tweedy D. Medical Schools Have Historically Been Wrong on Race. New York Times. 2020.