It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This database is one of several major journal index databases available for Japanese journals. It is the only one that provides an index of journal articles published in the Meiji, Taishō, and early Shōwa periods to the present. It also contains important local journals that were published in prefectures and cities that are not in the NDL journal index. Users can search terms in the modern language for words changed historically. In addition, each search clarifies which Japanese university library holds the specific journal and desired article.
0) Operating Environment: Windows XP, VISTA, 7 & Internet Explore
1) Visit http://kjsystems.sakura.ne.jp/kotenlibrary/download/toshokan
2) Click the green button [ダウンロードまたはアプリケーションの起動].
3) Install dedicated viewer
4) Click [和歌＆俳諧ライブラリー] button on the top page「日本文学Ｗｅｂ図書館」
5) Enter User ID and Password to login (get the information from firstname.lastname@example.org)
6) For further details: http://kjsystems.sakura.ne.jp/kotenlibrary/manual/tebiki#MENUGAMEN
The information is related to the natural history of the nation. The online version allows for the full-text search and quick cross-referencing of locations whose names have changed over time. An interactive map interface allows users to view certain historical maps from the Meiji Fukkatsu Chizu collection (1884-1887), with a larger selection of historical maps available in PDF format. This database is included in the JapanKnowledge database. Patrons must begin their search of Nihon Rekishi Chimei Taikei, by accessing JapanKnowledge first.