I can help with a range of services, including
- Expert searching of literature using databases like PubMed
- Orientation to the library and its services for new residents and faculty
- One-on-one consultations for your research projects
- Learning how to obtain library materials such as article PDFs or books
- Citation management programs, such as Endnote and Refworks
I'm available by phone and email. I can also meet in person in your offices or at the Cushing/Whitney Medical Library at 333 Cedar.