Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
: The medical library is open to users authorized to be on campus. Visit this page
Services I Offer
I can help with a range of services, including
- Expert searching of literature using databases like PubMed
- Orientation to the library and its services for new residents and faculty
- One-on-one consultations for your research projects
- Learning how to obtain library materials such as article PDFs or books
- Citation management programs, such as Endnote and Refworks
I'm available by phone and email. I can also meet in person in your offices or at the Cushing/Whitney Medical Library at 333 Cedar.