This guide is a portal to Yale's government information collections and related research tools.
- WorldLII International Treaties Collection
This is a portal to websites that feature the full text of treaties from around the world. Geography and years of coverage will vary, but it can provide a helpful starting point for foreign/international treaty research.
- Canada Treaty Information
Search the text of treaties by keyword, subject, or date. Also available in print
- Council of Europe Treaty Series
- EUR-Lex (European Union)
Provides access to EU law and public documents. Collections include treaties, legislation in force, case law, and more.
- European Commission Treaties Office Database
- FAOLEX (Food and Agriculture Organization Legal Office)
FAOLEX contains treaties, laws and regulations on food, agriculture, and renewable natural resources from all over the world. This legislation was previously collected and disseminated through the publication Food and Agricultural Legislation, which Yale also has in print.
- International Atomic Energy Agency: Conventions and Agreements
- Organization of American States: Inter-American Treaties
- World Intellectual Property Organization: WIPO-Administered Treaties
- United Nations Treaty Collection
The UN Treaty Collection includes all multilateral treaties deposited with the Secretary-General of the United Nations and those formerly deposited with the League of Nations, plus bilateral and multilateral treaties registered with and published by the United Nations Secretariat in accordance with Article 102.
- Multilaterals Project (Tufts University)
The Multilaterals Project provides access to the texts of international multilateral conventions and other instruments. It includes treaties on the environment, human rights, commerce and trade, and other subjects; while most texts are from 1945 and after, the collection also includes some earlier historical treaties.