Both Naxos Music Library and Naxos Music Library Jazz offer mobile applications.
Naxos Music Library iOS; Android
Naxos Music Library Jazz iOS; Android
To setup access via these apps, please follow these steps:
- Download the app to your phone
- To setup the app, you need to be connected to the Yale network the first time you use it, after that you will access anywhere. So connect to either the YaleSecure or YaleWireless WiFi network on campus
- Open the app and look for a link towards the bottom of the screen that reads “Connect with your institution” Click on this.
- The app will identify that you are on the Yale network and prompt you to create an account. Go ahead and create this. This account is separate to your Yale login.
- Once you have created this account, you can then use this to log into the app and can access the streaming service anywhere (i.e you don’t have to be on the Yale network anymore)
For further assistance with setting up these apps, contact Jonathan Manton.
N.B If you have an existing account with Naxos Music Library, you may need to reactivate it if you have not used it for a while. to do this:
- On a laptop or desktop machine, connected to the Yale network, go to https://yale.naxosmusiclibrary.com/mobileapp.asp
- Click on the Log In button just to the left of the image of a phone. This will prompt you for your existing login. Use your old account details to login there. If your login is successful, it should reactive your account. Then try to login again via the app on your phone.