Skip to main content

Yale Officers: Architecture

About

The department of Architecture was established in the School of the Fine Arts in 1916. In 1959 the School of Art and Architecture, as it was then known, was made a fully graduate professional school. In 1972, Yale designated the School of Architecture as its own separate professional school.

Dean

 Dean


Charles H. Sawyer (1955 - 1956)

Boyd M. Smith (1956 - 1957)

Gibson A. Danes (1958)

Paul Rudolph (1959 - 1964)

Charles Moore (1965 - 1970)

Herman Spiegel (1972 - 1976)

Cesar Pelli (1977 - 1984)

Tom Beeby (1985 - 1992)

Fred Koetter (1993 - 1998)

Robert A.M. Stern (1998 - 2016)

Deborah Berke (2016-Present)

Contact

Manuscripts and Archives's picture
Manuscripts and Archives
Contact:
Manuscripts and Archives

Yale University Library

P.O. Box 208240

New Haven, CT 06520-8240

(203) 432-1735
Website