The Yale Divinity Library's Special Collections include archival documentation of individuals, institutions, and organizations related to the history of Christianity in Latin America and Latino communities in the United States.
Use these tools to find primary sources at Yale and elsewhere:
- Orbis, the online catalog, contains records for primary source collections at Yale; use the Advanced Search option to limit the "Type" of material to "Archives or Manuscripts" or do a search and then use the "Filter your search" feature to find "Archives or Manuscripts."
- Yale Finding Aid Database searches through all the text of the finding aids that describe archival and manuscript collections in the Yale libraries.
- Worldcat is the most complete source for finding collections around the world.
- Archive Grid searches through collection records and finding aids to collections, both at Yale and beyond.
- Archive Finder is another tool for finding manuscript collections. The best use of Archive Finder is the repository search, which you can use to find archives in specific geographic locations.