This section of the Film Studies Research Guide provides assistance in many of the particular subjects in Film Studies. The pages discuss particular issues and list key resources on those topics.
You can get to the topical pages from the main navigation bar above or from the links below. The links are listed alphabetically.
- Critical Approaches and Problems: Theory, Methodology, Philosophy and Aesthetics
- Directors, Actors, Writers, etc.
- Filmmaking, Producing, etc.
- Genres, Styles, Categories, Series
- History and/of Film
- International Cinema
- Literature & Film
- The Movie Business & Studios
- Music & Sound in Movies
- Social & Other Aspects of Filmmaking
- Themes, Subjects and Characters